TENARA TR and HTR are sewing threads made of expanded polytetraflour-ethylene (ePTFE) and are extremely resistant against UV rays, salt water, snow, atmospheric conditions and many chemicals and micro-organisms.
This means it is the ideal thread for products exposed to extreme weather conditions such as awnings, shade cloths, tarpaulins, inflatables, artificial turf and self-supporting fabric buildings.
- 15 year guarantee against damage by exposure to sunlight, water or weather.
- 12 colours including clear.
- Developed for high speed industrial sewing machines.
- 1750mtr (TR) and 1050mtr (HTR) spools.
- Sewing speed approx 2300rpm.
- Maximum elasticity and tensile strength.
- Labels and 'Socks' (for field sewing) available on request.
For more information, phone 0800 50 40 60, or (09) 527 4017
or click here to send us an email.
Copyright Caudwells 2010.